2006 Roll call! (1 Viewer)

khandigirl

psychotic wench
HSC
Hey guys... just wondering who's doing EES this year:D

I do not proclaim to be a guru on this course at all, but I am repeating year 12 and have covered much of the course already, so will be happy to try and help anyone who needs it:)

good luck to all!

tim price

HSC
i'm in. by the way khandigirl do you live in south windsor by any chance?

acullen

Povo postgrad
HSC
I did EES "back in the day" (Class of '04), god that makes me sound old. Although EES had nothing to do whatsoever with what I wanted to do at uni, it was a fun subject nonetheless (and it scales well!!!).

ecouch

HSC
Hi guys

I did EES in 2005 and i got a mark 96 which placed me 7th in the state, I'm just letting you know that if you are really stuck on a dot point or anything then i will try to help u out, be warned but, I'm not doing your assignments for you, quoting a teacher of mine 'i have already done my HSC'
anyway, if u have a problem private message me, i will try and get back to you asap but i dont have ready access to a computer anymore so patience is the key word

well goodluck kiddos and if kale reads this, then a special hi to him

Cat_Orange

HSC
Wow, this this place is really rocking. Is it just because everyone else who does E and E is really smart and doesn't need any help, or is just cos we're a very lonely subject? Mind you, I only picked it because I wanted to do a science, but I've found it to be a (usually) very interesting subject.

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
Cat_Orange said:
Wow, this this place is really rocking. Is it just because everyone else who does E and E is really smart and doesn't need any help, or is just cos we're a very lonely subject? Mind you, I only picked it because I wanted to do a science, but I've found it to be a (usually) very interesting subject.
its either that not many people do it or that the people who do it don't use bos. its not exactly the most interesting science anyway...

princessrach

HSC
Hmmm last post in april. i post in may. i feel retarded!

ok all those who said theyd help those in need - i am those in need. half yearly tomorrow. teacher uses lots of past hsc questions. 2001 paper qn 18 - Outline how the Australian continent has grown over geological itime as a result of plate tectonic processes. any help appreciated.

also any notes on Env. thru time and Tec. Impacts would be helpful

erikalovesmusic

HSC
Hey! omg so many ppl do earth and enviromental and live so OMG close !!!!!

How wierrrd!!!! anyway wow strange, i dont know wot to say, except yer, so many ppl are on here and are close to where i live, omg wierdest post ever! lol

later xoxo

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
mm not sure theres actually that many people that do it...is anyone from anywhere near penrith btw?

Cat_Orange

HSC
Ha, Penrith. It makes Booragul sound so pov. Yeah, I go to school in the middle of no-where. Is Penrith good/bad/awesome/don't care? I have a vague inkling of where it is. Very vague.

Where is everyone else at?

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
its alrightish/not great lol. dont think i have any idea where booragul is though, which either means i haven't heard of it before or i just don't remember, either is about as likely hmmm.

emeraldprincess

HSC
Yep, a bit late, but I'm an EES'er.....and like khandigirl and tim im from hawkesbury too!! hahahahahaha

Sk8ta Boii

HSC
hey fellow earth ppl.im doing earth too but im still in yr 11. well i got a question on a dot point and any help from ees professionals or other ppl hu do earth will be helpful.the question is...explain how the existence of Archaea near fumaroles and submarine vents can be used to support ideas on early development of life.if u have sum form of answer to this question then send me a private messagethanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)