where's everyone up to? (1 Viewer)

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
just cause im bored, and theres a massive lack of activity around here, i feel like starting this up. where's everyone up to in the course, and yeah, pretty much just use this to talk about whatever else as well so that there's something happening here.

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
oops just realised i didn't say where i'm up to :eek: :haha: . we're close to the end of caring for the country.

Cat_Orange

HSC
Yeah, we're near the end of Caring for the Country too. At least I think so. I don't like Caring for the Country, I find it boring. I didn't mind Environments Through Time; and Tectonic Impacts... well, that was too long ago.

Has everyone got their summaries up to date? I keep thinking I should do it, and then go and find something more interesting to do.

And while I'm glad I did E and E instead of say, Biology, I'd just like to say that the prac work in this subject really does suck balls. And no-one can convince me that planting seeds in squashed down soil that is supposed to pass for compacted earth is actually a prac.

So, what about everyone else? Class sizes? Rants about the subject? Likes/dislikes? Random accidents/funny incidents that have happened while in this class? Is anyone considering going into something earth related after the HSC?

Come on people, let's get the world excited about Earth and Environmental! Or something like that.

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
mmm...ive done the summaries for tectonic impacts, i kinda stopped after that heheh...should prob get back to that sometime. its normally really easy to find something better to be doing yeah.

yeah the pracs really do suck. when there is any that is. apparently the justification for it is that the board 'considers taking notes to be prac work' according to one teacher. how lame is that??

my class is tiny now- we started with like 20 people last year, now we have 4. does anyone else think that the textbook is a piece of crap? half the information were meant to know isnt even in there, yet theres a heap of useless information that we dont need to know instead. crazy crazy people *shakes head*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)