trials 2006 (1 Viewer)

bickie

HSC
I think my school did really really bad just wanted to know how everyone else went.
Like our average was in the low 50%, most people didnt pass. We did have some questions removed because we had not done them which should of given us an advantage but it didnt really seem to do much.

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
i wouldnt worry about it too much, the highest in my class was 57%, mostly people got like 40. tho there is only 4 people in the class lol. but yeah, the trials are supposedly meant to be harder than the actual test, so just work at it and you should go at least alright.

fernane

HSC
Hey Is that you Tori - I was just checking out this forum to see how the rest of the state went in the Catholic schools paper... in other words if they f'd up as badly as we did .... or if it was a certain teacher's fault.

Jezabel2411

HSC
yeh, i did really bad as well. but i always seem to go bad. :( i only got 61% i think or around that. the highest was 75% and the lowest was about 30% i think.

now there is only a few days left until teh exam. i wish everyone the best of luck. not that you will need it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)