Oceanography ??? (1 Viewer)

surfingsmurf

HSC
I'm thinking about doing it. My teacher doesnt think its the best idea because its so much work compared to the Introduced species option. Does anyone have any advice? Because im very interested in it, i'm thinking of doing a marine biology course at uni.

Ryan Rum

HSC
I think oceanography sounds great, especially if you have an interest in fish and live near the ocean.. but i agree with gormo, introduced species sounds much easier :)

surfingsmurf

HSC
Nah, it isnt even that bad, the exam questions seem to be fairly repetitive and similar, plus you do the work so much quicker when by yourself in the libery instead of sitting in class talking n being idiots.

henry08

HSC
N/A
I done the Organic Geology option and personally have been able to go through it a lot quicer than most of the class who are doing Introduced Species. Personally I think it is easier than organic geology.

If you want to do oceanography and are interested, then go for it. Its always easier to learn somthing you have an interest in than something that is shit boring.

surfingsmurf

HSC
Hey, just finished the oceanography option. Its a really good option, i really enjoyed it. i would advise anyone interested in the ocean to do it. I will post up some notes after the HSC so other students can have an easier time doing it. !!
Yeah i dont know who you are i was thinking maybe Steph?

Ryan Rum

HSC
Hahah Steph?! Nah man. Re-arrange RyanRum! Catch ya later bro!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)