Please tell me what you think of my creative writing ideas for belonging! (1 Viewer)

stellina91

HSC
Hey guys,

For my creative writing I was thinking of writing about a pregnant mother but the story would be told from the point of view of the baby, it's feelings, sense of belonging etc whilst inside the mother's tummy. Basically, my whole idea is to keep the reader guessing of what this baby is talking about until the end, then you find out it's inside a mother's tummy.

I know it sounds really strange and may be hard to adapt to the HSC question but I thought it could be interesting.

OR

I was going to base my story on the true story of an albino girl and her thoughts as she grows up, but I think this might be a bit cliche. I like this idea as I could produce a good story but I need some ideas!!

Any help/comments is greatly appreciated!

Thanks. :)

bettina44

HSC
hey that baby idea is my idea!
out of the two i reckon u should go with the baby--more original and i'm sure you'll be able to adapt it somehow

Last edited:

alcalder

Just ask for help
HSC
N/A
Well, the albino idea sounds good, especially if you are writing from personal experience because you would have a unique perspective on it. OR, because I love the tricky twist, could you write from the albino point of view and then twist it that you are an albino whale or rabbit or something like that?? Then you personify the animal (which may be the cliched part).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)