English thesis - am I stressed over nothing? (1 Viewer)

skyscraper

Goin Up
HSC
I know the thesis is key to your entire essay, im real happy with my related texts and feel i can do well with them, and I like this question, but when i tried to make a thesis for it i had nothing!? :( :\:cold::cold::cold::cold:

Ok, so I dont know if just because its late at night and im not thinking or what, but I cant think of a thesis for this question, can you guys help me out with a thesis statement or tips/ideas?:bosman:

question: Explore how perceptions of belonging and not belonging can be influenced by connections to places.

please help o_O! :cold::cold::cold:

skyscraper

Goin Up
HSC
Also, for one essay, can I have a different thesis for each related text?

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Also, for one essay, can I have a different thesis for each related text?
No, there's no point in writing an essay if you don't have a single thesis that is supported by all your texts

Demise

HSC
A thesis is honestly what you're arguing?

Are relationships prominent in the texts, then that sure as hell should be a good thesis. Is belonging to place evident throughout both texts, THESIS it! :) Is belonging subjective and a variable concept within one's life, can it be a thesis? You betcha! Chill out, and just think of what you can argue in both texts.

freeeeee

HSC
well you wont have a thesis until you see the exam question so dont stress too early lol

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Your thesis should be adaptable to a majority of questions thrown at you

skyscraper

Goin Up
HSC
No what gave me an issue was that question i posted above, i couldnt come up with a thesis for :\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)