Related Texts ~ Can I do two novels as a related to relate to a "Birthday Letters' (1 Viewer)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
a poem anthology ?

Thank you in advanced, or do they have to be separate text types?

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Related Texts ~ Can I do two novels as a related to relate to a "Birthday Letters

Not quite sure. But its frowned upon

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Related Texts ~ Can I do two novels as a related to relate to a "Birthday Letters

Repetition/similar techniques

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC

for AOS probs best two do two texts of different types so it shows you have diverse understanding of many textual forms

Machiavelli1

HSC

for AOS probs best two do two texts of different types so it shows you have diverse understanding of many textual forms
This is for ModC btw.

I would choose two different text types allows for varied textual analysis if asked for two related otherwise techniques will be repeated.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

Yes, you can, but you might find it hard to write a very strong essay if the question asks for two related text and specifically requires you to demonstrate how the differences in textual forms brings about the complexity of conflicting perspectives, by which case having two texts of the same text type would severely limit your ability to discuss diverse techniques, would strongly recommend you find a visual text-whether it be a picture or movie as your second related if you still have some time/after your trials.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

Yes, you can, but you might find it hard to write a very strong essay if the question asks for two related text and specifically requires you to demonstrate how the differences in textual forms brings about the complexity of conflicting perspectives, by which case having two texts of the same text type would severely limit your ability to discuss diverse techniques, would strongly recommend you find a visual text-whether it be a picture or movie as your second related if you still have some time/after your trials.
Thank you Strawberrye I will definitely find some other related texts after trials :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)