Help with related texts (1 Viewer)

haony98

HSC
Hi guys

I have a speech on discovery next week and the question is/

"Discoveries and discovering can offer new understanding and renewed perceptions of ourselves and others, Discuss this statement focusing on how the composer of your related text represents the concept of discovery"

I really need help with the related texts, I've done some research and it's hard to choose one. I had a look on the book "room" and it kinda relates to my type of discovery but I haven't read the book yet.

Can someone suggests related texts that is related to this dot point of discovery?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sweaterslalom

HSC
If your related isn't some sort of novel/short story, I'd recommend checking out a book called Growing up Asian in Australia. Your school library should probably have it; it's probably overused, but there are heaps of short stories in there that are catered to exactly that kind of thing.

Last edited:

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Novels
The Hitchikers Guide to The Galaxy

Extremely loud and incredibly close

• Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
• Adventures of Tom Sawyer

Sorry this is so late.

Paintings
• Discovery of Adam ~William Holbrook Beard

boredsatan

HSC
Novels
The Hitchikers Guide to The Galaxy

Extremely loud and incredibly close

• Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
• Adventures of Tom Sawyer

Sorry this is so late.

Paintings
• Discovery of Adam ~William Holbrook Beard
Would these novels be readable online? I want to improve in English by reading more

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Would these novels be readable online? I want to improve in English by reading more
Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and Adventures of Tom Sawyer are out of copyright? so should be legally available for free.

The other two I suspect aren't out of copyright so you'll need to pay.

Snowflek

HSC
Hi guys

I have a speech on discovery next week and the question is/

"Discoveries and discovering can offer new understanding and renewed perceptions of ourselves and others, Discuss this statement focusing on how the composer of your related text represents the concept of discovery"

I really need help with the related texts, I've done some research and it's hard to choose one. I had a look on the book "room" and it kinda relates to my type of discovery but I haven't read the book yet.

Can someone suggests related texts that is related to this dot point of discovery?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOMbySJTKpg
Try that^! I used this for my essay, because this short film has quite a significant discovery and i believe it really fits your question very well!

boredsatan

HSC
Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and Adventures of Tom Sawyer are out of copyright? so should be legally available for free.

The other two I suspect aren't out of copyright so you'll need to pay.
Would you by any chance know how much I need to pay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)