creative (1 Viewer)

The Doozy

HSC
It's almost impossible to formulate a B6 creative off the top of your head during the exam. I would suggest having an adaptable pre prepared B6 creative that can be adapted to the statement/stimulus on the day.

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah you should go in with a creative that you can adapt on the day, because chances are you're going to write less, sound less descriptive and more simplistic in the use of language techniques, since most of the time the first thing you write is not as good as what you may think of after editing it a few times

zeee1999

HSC
It's almost impossible to formulate a B6 creative off the top of your head during the exam. I would suggest having an adaptable pre prepared B6 creative that can be adapted to the statement/stimulus on the day.
i have a creative but its not a band 6 just bc i made it up it up quickly , i thing im just gonna edit it and try to add as much language techniques as possible to get it up to that range

Martin_SSEDU

HSC
i have a creative but its not a band 6 just bc i made it up it up quickly , i thing im just gonna edit it and try to add as much language techniques as possible to get it up to that range
That's definitely the way to go, you'll benefit from having a skeleton creative you can then add meat to if that is your preferred way of approaching stimulus. I found that having solid descriptors and proper grammar was the most important thing in my preparation stage, in the exam room it was making up a relevant story that adapted to the question.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Some people actually think better when writing a creative on the stop. Practice and see which works best for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)