Guess who? HELP AGAIN (1 Viewer)

mkv_86

HSC
So I have a creative writing piece due in like 5 days and I have to write a 300 word reflection which says- 'compose a reflection statement detailing how your creative response utilises form and features to explore the complex nature of discovery. Please include evidence from your creative response to support your ideas'.
My question is, what should I write about in my reflection, is it basically an analysis of the piece that i have produced, or just a summary?

Much thanks

ichila101

Split arrowhead
HSC
Uni Grad
In that case it would be more of an analysis since its asking how your creative response does a certain thing. If it were a summary then youd simply be reviewing what you have written which wouldn't exactly be how your creative response utilises form and features to explore the complex nature of discovery

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
So I have a creative writing piece due in like 5 days and I have to write a 300 word reflection which says- 'compose a reflection statement detailing how your creative response utilises form and features to explore the complex nature of discovery. Please include evidence from your creative response to support your ideas'.
My question is, what should I write about in my reflection, is it basically an analysis of the piece that i have produced, or just a summary?

Much thanks
Just analyse it like you would in the section one short answers (the summary bit will be evident through that too)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)