Death Note as a related text for Wrack- Discovery? (1 Viewer)

plinkypill

HSC
So, I'm having trouble selecting a related text even though my teacher and tutor have gone through some texts (poems, artworks, short films, short stories, verse novels, etc). However, after finding out that some people do very well with anime as their related text, I started considering Death Note. My tutor is unsure of it, as he hasn't watched it (yet). But my class teacher says that it could work if I do it well enough. I'm not overly attached to the idea of using Death Note, but I do want to know some opinions on what I should do.
Thank you:jump:

UserPi

HSC
I watched Death Note and it was a great anime in general but i don't really know if it links well to the AoS. Well as long as you can smash out the essay it doesnt really matter. For me, im choosing my related text as Princess Mononoke, because it links well with my prescribed which is The Motorcycle Diaries.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC

MrKay

HSC
honestly wouldn't suggest using an anime at all, although I do think death note is a very cool idea the hsc is a game and using it as a related text is like adding 10x harder layerof difficulty for no real gain. try something else that would please the old grannies, a poem is always easy (eg. chapman's homer, invictus).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)