Discovery Related Texts (1 Viewer)

Peggy321

HSC
Hi! I was wondering if anyone knows any related texts for Rosemary Dobson (preferably films or short films)
I am focussing on mainly her concept of wonder
Please help - I've been trying to find one all holidays

Peggy1234

HSC
N/A
Thank you so much!! I will definitely have a thorough look through that list and keep Boyhood in mind!

The prescribed texts for Dobson are:
‘Young Girl at a Window’, ‘Wonder’, ‘Painter of Antwerp’, ‘Traveller’s Tale’, ‘The Tiger’, ‘Cock Crow’, ‘Ghost Town: New England’

Out of these I wanted to focus on:
‘Wonder’, ‘The Tiger’, 'Young Girl at a Window' and 'Painter of Antwerp'

They all sort of explore the transformative nature of wonder that results from or leads to a discovery

I want to do a film or short film as one of my related texts however I have struggled to find one that works well with these poems

(Also I was logged out of my bored of studies account so I this is my new one)

MrSir

HSC
N/A
Thank you so much!! I will definitely have a thorough look through that list and keep Boyhood in mind!

The prescribed texts for Dobson are:
‘Young Girl at a Window’, ‘Wonder’, ‘Painter of Antwerp’, ‘Traveller’s Tale’, ‘The Tiger’, ‘Cock Crow’, ‘Ghost Town: New England’

Out of these I wanted to focus on:
‘Wonder’, ‘The Tiger’, 'Young Girl at a Window' and 'Painter of Antwerp'

They all sort of explore the transformative nature of wonder that results from or leads to a discovery

I want to do a film or short film as one of my related texts however I have struggled to find one that works well with these poems

(Also I was logged out of my bored of studies account so I this is my new one)
Sent you a message about this . Check your private messages

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)