Discovery essay (1 Viewer)

olivialovestudy

HSC
Hi all, HSC half yearly's are this coming week for me. I was just wondering if anyone could read my discovery essay? How many quotes would one say is too many for this essay? Is 21 over the range of the essay too many? I only go into complete detail for about 8. The rest are just minor quotes to help contextualise and make the sentences flow...

I am stressed and have had 5 mental breakdowns today, sorry if this doesn't make sense :lol::(

MrSir

HSC
N/A
Hi all, HSC half yearly's are this coming week for me. I was just wondering if anyone could read my discovery essay? How many quotes would one say is too many for this essay? Is 21 over the range of the essay too many? I only go into complete detail for about 8. The rest are just minor quotes to help contextualise and make the sentences flow...

I am stressed and have had 5 mental breakdowns today, sorry if this doesn't make sense :lol::(
I have sent you a private message

jjuunnee

HSC
Our teacher recommends writing three body paragraphs, each with about 4-5 quotes, and all analysed in the same amount of detail as each other.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)