TEXTBOOKS, HSC SUMMARY NOTES etc. FOR SALE (FS) (1 Viewer)

watermelonpineapple

HSC
Hey everyone I’ve got heaps of stuff to give away! :) Please contact me on my email monicashakeri1999@gmail.com for prices, photos and further information :)

MATH
- Success One Textbook – 2015 edition
- Revise in a month
- Folder full of past papers (Gosford High School assessment tasks and Trial Papers)
- Binder – includes theory notes, revision notes and past assessment tasks

BUSINESS STUDIES
- Success One Textbook – 2015 edition
- Qantas Case Study
- Cambridge Checkpoints
- Folder full of trial papers and summary notes for all topics from lectures
- Detailed Summary Notes for all topics including a case study example for every syllabus dot point (These include Qantas, Wotif.com, Virgin Australia, Crumpler) and contemporary business issues at the back
- Cambridge, Macquarie and Success One - free because they’re from the old syllabus but are still pretty relevant
- Binder – includes revision notes, past papers, exemplar responses, past assessment tasks, handouts and case studies

FOOD TECH
- Excel food tech including flashcards
- Folder full of past papers (Trial Papers, HSC Papers, and exemplar responses – the papers that have been completed are marked and have really good feedback)
- Detailed summary notes for all topics including case studies
- Binder – includes revision notes, exemplar responses, case studies, handouts, past assessment tasks and booklets

ECONOMICS
- Updated Economics Parts A, B and C
- Cambridge Checkpoints
- Detailed and bound Summary Notes for 3 of the 4 topics (I only have an online version of the 4th topic as I dropped before trials) and China Case Study
- Excel economics including flash cards
- BOSTES Exam Workbook – includes past questions as well as band 6 responses from across the state
- Folder full of past papers (HSC only)
- Binder – includes revision notes, exemplar responses, past assessment tasks and handouts

ENGLISH
- Speeches Top Notes x 2
- Donne & W;t Top Notes
- The Tempest Top Notes (free)
- Full marks essays for each Module and A.O.S (online and hardcopy, including quotes on flashcards)
- 2 full marks creatives
- Poem Analysis for every poem (basically provides outline to create paragraphs) and Master Essay for MOD A – Donne & W;t (includes 1 paragraph on each poem and 2 paragraphs on W;t)
- Master Essay for MOD B – Speeches (2 paragraphs for each speech)
- Binder – includes handouts, past assessment tasks, exemplar responses etc.)
- Online notes for all modules and A.O.S that include essay/paragraph outlines, information on context, purpose etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)