2nd in NSW Japanese Extension 2016 - Japanese Extension & continuers notes (1 Viewer)

stellyy

HSC
Hi there!

I'm currently studying Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts with a major in Japanese at USYD and was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying my personal notes for Japanese extension and continuers. I ranked 2nd in the state last year(2016) for Japanese Extension and received a mark of 98 for Japanese continuers. I've been reluctant to sell my notes as there is obviously less demand for Japanese notes in comparison to other mainstream subjects such as Chemistry or Biology but also wondered some of you who I assume have been already studying Japanese for the HSC might find my notes extremely helpful and useful as it literally tells you what you NEED for the highest mark you could ever receive.

I haven't exactly pulled my notes together which means they are yet to be priced but it won't be expensive! I promise!
My Japanese Extension notes include :
- Departures (prescribed film) analysis including film techniques
- Lots and lots of practice monologues which can also be used for your extension writings
- A variety of sample essays I've written myself

I regret to inform you that I only have my final speaking drafts for Japanese continuers (no grammar or vocabulary notes) but I do believe this will also give you a good idea of what you need to include in all your answers and what you DON'T need to say.

I'm also willing to help you with your monologues and writings either in person or through email so please feel free to contact me.
Here is my email - leegendary24@gmail.com

Thanks! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)