Thread: l 99.5 ATAR | PHYS (95) CHEM (91) ECO (94) 2U (97) 3U (48) Eng. (94) l North Shore l

HSC

l 99.5 ATAR | PHYS (95) CHEM (91) ECO (94) 2U (97) 3U (48) Eng. (94) l North Shore l

Hi there,

My name is Hugh Gingell, and last year I graduated from Knox Grammar School with an ATAR of 99.5. I achieved a band 6/E4 in all my subjects, receiving an all rounder’s award.

Proof:
    http://i66.tinypic.com/2rx78tk.jpg
    http://i68.tinypic.com/3166h3t.jpg

I offer tutoring for the following HSC subjects; shown is my HSC results:

- Mathematics Advanced - (97)
    - Mathematics Extension - (48)
    - English Advanced* - (94)
    - Chemistry - (91)
    - Physics - (95)
    - Economics - (94)

*AOS Discovery: The Tempest and Heart of Darkness
    Mod A: Metropolis and 1984
    Mod B: T.S. Eliot
    Mod C: The Art of Travel and Island Home

I am a passionate and experienced tutor and am able to tutor students of all levels of ability.

While tutoring, I also provide teaching resources including my own notes, as well as sample maximum scoring answer scripts/essays. These resources are the most comprehensive you will find for the HSC, having meticulously taken hundreds of hours to compile over my HSC year, using multiple state ranking notesets, HSC marker comments and my own rigorous study of the syllabus. They therefore help explain content whilst developing high scoring and effective answers tailored to the HSC. Lessons can cater to both covering content ahead of time, or going over content covered in class.

Price:

1 lesson: $50/hour

5 lesson package: $225

I tutor from home, which is a short 10-minute walk from Lindfield station that most students find convenient. However, arrangements can be flexible (within reason), and tutoring can be arranged elsewhere on the North Shore e.g. Gordon or Chatswood library.

CONTACT DETAILS:

Feel free to PM me. Alternatively, you can send me a text at 0499039766 or email me on hughgingell2@gmail.com

Thanks

Hugh G.
    Last edited by HGingell; 30 Jan 2018 at 9:08 PM.

Thread Information