Important question related to fairness (1 Viewer)

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
In my Trial Chem exam (we did CSSA) my chem teacher left all our last Mod. questions in there, even though we had only been half way through. To compensate us, he gave generakisations of what we should study from the parts we hadnt learnt in class yet that were to be on the exam.

In the exam (out of 100) there was a 6 mark question at the end of the paper that we had not learnt and he had not specified. Only 2 people in the class got the marks (4 and 5 marks) and everyone else zero or 1/2 for a guess, etc.

Bascially, he says he had gone over it in class - and outright lie cause obvious from the results and what everyone says, etc. I complained to him, he refuses to take it out cause he says he taught it. (sif! i havent ever heard of the fricken Solvay process!)

I complained to the director of studies, she says she cant do anythign cause no one is complaining but me. the reason I am the only one complaining is that I am currently 1st in chem, and the 2 that got the answer are equal 2nd, so bascially, them getting the rigth answer only affects me ...

Anyhow ... what can i do?! Who can i conacts, etc, to make this fair!!

Ac (PS. i still beat both of them, but i want that question removed cause its unfair) :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
If you're coming first (regardless), what's the issue?

Benno

HSC
doesnt matter dude if ur trials are over and ur 1st then marks to u wont make a difference...

is a roflcopter
HSC
its the principle of the thing :p

Benno

HSC
actuly it could make a difference to other ppl.. in the class if they did the same who ever got 4th could end up 2nd if what lord says is true...

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
It is true! And whats more, we have a portfolio due in 2 weeks thats worth something like 35% ... so you can see why I want more marks!! (also, now I am second after some extra marks were found in anothers exam, the guy that got 4 marks for this BS ques.)

Ac

Benno

HSC
well i dont know who you could take it two beside ur principal

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Mmmm... principal would be good. Explain that the situation is rather more important to you than the other students due to your top-ranking position.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
MMMmmmmmm... bad luck....

My advice... Sabotage!!! *evil grin*

EDIT: YaY my 100th post... :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
did the others get the mark coz they had tutors or soemthing? coz then thats unfair

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)