School affecting your marks (1 Viewer)

geez85

Hey if you go to a really crap like bottom of the line school but u as an individual and a few other students do really good, would the marks be affected much bcoz u go to a crap scool?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah, if u get 90 and the rest of ur class gets 40 in chem in the hsc, and a ruse student gets the same mark, and ur assess marks were like 50 marks ahead of ur class, it'll make no difference

geez85

ok so as long your assessment marks are close to the top it would be ok?

Leanne

HSC
thats a relief! cos my school is only new- 2nd year 12 they've had! but i'm in the top 12 for everything...so i'm fairly confident...

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
yeah leanne to tell the truth i was a little worried about our school.. but you know what?? i think we will go okay cos look at how many all-rounders there are in our grade!! i can think of a few who might even crack the 99 mark (e.g freya). i think we're a pretty good year

legally_blonde

yeah there's a coupla hopeless people in my school too who refuse to study... i was worried about that also
i actually can't wait to see wait kinda UAI i actually get after the BOS and UAC people finish screwing around with my marks... it will be interesting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)