help on UAI seeker plz (1 Viewer)

kaspa

im havin a little trouble understandin. when it says to put in your "aligned marks" does that me i estimate what mark i will get in the Exam for my subjects, and jsut wack that mark in, or do i have to do somethin else to it.?

plz help

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
It's what you think you will get as a HSC Mark.

Which is the average of your exam and assessment mark after alignment. So typically you'd put a slightly higher mark than the raw mark you think you will get.

kaspa

thanks alot,!! thats helped. so how much slightly would u put it up. i think ive gone pretty well in assessment so jsut wonder.... thanks

sepul

HSC
It's not your MARKS in the assessments that is your assessment mark. It's the rank and relative difference you have. This determines your assessment mark.

Say if you got 5th in a subject, the 5th highest exam mark will be given to you as your assessment mark.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Originally posted by kaspa
thanks alot,!! thats helped. so how much slightly would u put it up. i think ive gone pretty well in assessment so jsut wonder.... thanks
Not much. Maybe 2-6 marks. You'd probably want to put the worst case scenario as a test. How a subject aligns varies year to year so its hard to determine.

sepul

HSC
You reckon only 2-6 marks ?

I was speaking to my maths teacher, he was saying if you get a raw mark of 50 in 2U marks the BOS scales that to 70+

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)