which would be better (1 Viewer)

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
i wanna know so as to what approach i would tackle my subjects study in this last week
ok assuming RAW HSC exam marks

IPT ~ 89-95%
SOReligion2 ~ 85-95%
Physics ~ 70-80%

all of which are 2unit subjects, in the end when my uai is calculated which do you think will count?
of cause after scaling and all...
out of these 6units i only need another 4units...so which two subject should i concentrate on...i will study for all of them, just that i want to be perpared for one more than another

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
ranks hmmmm, im not 100% sure on everything because teachers don't wanna tell us...but im 95% sure of these working it out with friends...

IPT 5/35
SOR2 2or3/23
PHY 4/40

in the hsc exam wise, my school does pretty crap....
the highest scaled mark for physic in the past since the new hsc has been 88/100 - highest scaled
for the rest im not sure, sor2 is the first time for my school and IPT we do quite well high 90s

marks wise for my school assessments i have no idea! reason for this is that i had bloody assessments for everyone of those subjects after the trails and i have no idea as to my final total mark!

Rahul

Dead Member
i'm not too sure between those marks between ipt and physics. i would guess ipt, but i could be wrong....

and in that case you would have to extremely good in ipt, higher end of your estmated raw mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)