TWAIN (Thread Without An Interesting Name) (1 Viewer)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
1. In the HSC Exams is the mark presented to you your raw unmodified mark or has it undergone some for of modifications ?

e.g If I got 82/120 as my raw mark in Maths, will 68 be presented to me as my Exam mark or will it undergo some modifications for better or worse ?

2. To get a UAI of 80+ must I come at the top 20% in all my 10 units of subjects in assessments ?

cs01001

HSC
:wave:

1.) The HSC mark is the average taken from the Assessment mark and the actual exam. Let's say if your internal rank was 10/120, and the guy who was ranked tenth in the external HSC exams got 86. You will then get 86 for your assessment mark and you add and average that with whatever YOU got in the exam to give the HSC mark. So it kinda depends on how your cohort goes, if you are ranked high, then I guess it does not really matter all that much

As for the 82/120 question, the marks are usually aligned up so you will not get 68% as the exam mark. If my memory serves me right, 75% raw in 2U is aligned to a Band 6 (90%). So yes, there will be some modifications

2.) Not sure

Good luck :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)