Might not get right UAI (1 Viewer)

Jay Grandi

HSC
Hey everyone :wave:
I really wanna be a primary school teacher, and do my course at preferably CU (university of Canberra). The UAI i need to get in there is 65.00.. except after doing our UAI calculator at school, even with relatively high marks, it looks like ill only get about 55.
I was just wondering, is there any way for me to get into that course without the right UAI? I'm going to defer next year anyway, so i was just wondering what my options are. I've heard I can go to TAFE to do an early childhood degree or something, dont know how long that will take or if that will get me there though. Anyways, throw suggestions at me :)

thanx! :rofl:

- Jay

PS: Probably best to email me or add me on msn, I always forget to check forums on BOS! my email is italian_stallion697@hotmail.com
Thanx so much!

robotic1

HSC
I don't believe that the calculator is very accurate it is only a guide but have a look at a thing that CU might do that might involve an interview and a questionaire in case you don't get the right UAI although it may mean that you have to start next year.

Give CU a call and talk to them about your concerns and what you want to do and they should be able to help otherwise have a chat to a careers advisor if you know of a good one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)