Please clarify this! (1 Viewer)

sonic1988

The Rookie
HSC
As in the achievement record we recieve from BOS in 19 dec. There is 2 marks assesment mark and exam mark. Is exam mark alligned or it is actually the raw mark of what we got in the exam.

because i am really worring that although i got a good rank throughout the year but, i dont think i went well in the hsc exam.

Thanks heap for help.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
sonic1988 said:
As in the achievement record we recieve from BOS in 19 dec. There is 2 marks assesment mark and exam mark. Is exam mark alligned or it is actually the raw mark of what we got in the exam.

because i am really worring that although i got a good rank throughout the year but, i dont think i went well in the hsc exam.

Thanks heap for help.

The exam mark that is reported to you is the aligned mark.

The raw exam mark isn't revealed nor are the cut-offs between bands.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
sonic1988 said:
does the uac take the reported mark to calculate the uai or they take the raw mark?
The UAC site has all the information about how the uai is calculated.

sonic1988

The Rookie
HSC
does the uac take the reported mark to calculate the uai or they take the raw mark?

redherring

HSC
sonic1988 said:
i'm pretty sure almost no one would know the answer to your Q, although alot of people think they do. it doesn't make a difference anyway. if they were to use your raw mark, you still wouldn't know what it was, and can only estimate your uai by looking at the aligned mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)