UAI Prediction pls :D for 95+ (1 Viewer)

runnable

HSC
Hi, i want to do Commerce in USyd which would mean i need an UAI of 95.10+ to be safe. I just received my results from my first round of assessment and i was wondering if i could be safe if i can maintain my current position, or do i have to work harder :)

My school is ranked top 50 in NSW

Eng Adv
Rank 20/121
Mark 11/15

Maths 2U
Rank 7/86
Mark 92%

Maths 3U
No assessments this term but usual rank is also around the same as my 2U rank

Economics
Rank 2/52
Mark: 90%

Physics
No assessment this term but usual rank is 3/50+ and mark is 90+

Biology
Rank 1/48(?)
Mark 90+

so, any help or comments appreciated :)

EDIT: some ranks and statistics.

Last edited:
HSC
you're well on your way there, but obviously its early days. you maintain your marks throughout and you're headed for 95+ for sure.

runnable

HSC
watatank said:
you're well on your way there, but obviously its early days. you maintain your marks throughout and you're headed for 95+ for sure.

oh thank you, but which subjects do you guys think are my weaker ones and should lift them up a bit?

munchiecrunchie

HSC
i think you'll probably achieve your goal of 95 +, so long as you maintain your standard of work throughout the year. your results are awesome, really... no need 2 stress too much...

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
runnable said:
oh thank you, but which subjects do you guys think are my weaker ones and should lift them up a bit?
Your marks and ranks are looking great and it doesnt seem like you have a 'weak' subject. Keep going the way you are now and you'll be fine. :)

runnable

HSC
:D thats very encouraging to hear, thanks a lot. I was fully stressing out since a week ago cuz everyone else seems to have undergone huge improvements and spending lots of time studying and I just thought im further away from my goal with all these competition.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
runnable said:
:D thats very encouraging to hear, thanks a lot. I was fully stressing out since a week ago cuz everyone else seems to have undergone huge improvements and spending lots of time studying and I just thought im further away from my goal with all these competition.
It's only the first term of year 12. Study to the best of your ability but dont tire yourself out this term. Once 2008 hits, give it your all. Be consistent with your study and you will definitely do well. :uhhuh:

runnable

HSC
tanjin said:
It's only the first term of year 12. Study to the best of your ability but dont tire yourself out this term. Once 2008 hits, give it your all. Be consistent with your study and you will definitely do well. :uhhuh:

:rofl: yay... still... more comments still appreciated, especially if someone has different views :O

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
runnable said:
:rofl: yay... still... more comments still appreciated, especially if someone has different views :O
People telling you that you'll do well wont help you in the end. Just keep on studying. If you get advice from people about studying with different views, you wont work out, which study method is good for you!

Good luck. :)

mark678

HSC
I want 91+ to get into UTS or UNSW Business/Commerce or eco

School in top 100 in NSW
My rankings and results

English Advanced 11/91 Mark: 79%
Mathematics 89/113 Mark 43%
Business Studies 1/55 Mark 91%
Economics 3/41 Mark 83%
Modern History 6/37 Mark 84%

It would be appreciated if you could predict UAI :)

HSC
dude its way too early to get predictions. you're short of the mark at this point in time but yeah way too early. just study hard and the results will come :)

ibewatto

HSC
UAI estimates are only a feel good/despresser dont count on the too heavily, its based on how every1 goes.

i have a slightly different calculator than the bored of studies, i got it off a family friend who is some sort of councilor somewhere (not meant to have it) and to the first guy, usin ur assumed marks of 90 i peg u at 93....but dont relax and dont take it to seriously just do as every1 is sayin...work hard. ill be with u in spirit :p

HSC
ibewatto said:
UAI estimates are only a feel good/despresser dont count on the too heavily, its based on how every1 goes.

i have a slightly different calculator than the bored of studies, i got it off a family friend who is some sort of councilor somewhere (not meant to have it) and to the first guy, usin ur assumed marks of 90 i peg u at 93....but dont relax and dont take it to seriously just do as every1 is sayin...work hard. ill be with u in spirit :p
uai predictions at this stage are pointless because so much can happen between now and then in terms of rank and performance. most people will have at least 70% of school assessments left. don't take it too seriously

ibewatto

HSC
watatank said:
uai predictions at this stage are pointless because so much can happen between now and then in terms of rank and performance. most people will have at least 70% of school assessments left. don't take it too seriously
good point, but thats wat i said, and if i didnt say it, i infered it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)