Anyone Got Shit Uai Like Myself 56.90 (1 Viewer)

blackness

Crazy crazy just crazy
HSC
Dont Be Embarassed Iam In The Same Boat

Uai 56.9

Life Now Contemporarily Distorted

Anyone Else????

Kmara2nv

HSC
i fkn got all 80s and mid 70s including ma 40/50 for extension 1 maths and got 73 :(...but i should get accept for ma uts course only has uai of 71 :D

KaLibuR

HSC
Congrats, I hit a whopper at 50.55

I got mid-low 70s and I needed 65 to get into my course. Looks like somebody who cant reach the 80s dosent deserve uni?

Guess its TAFE for me :(

hello181214

HSC
Got 87 for legal, 78 for physics.... ended up with 76 UAI
very disappointed

azndreamer

HSC
yeer i know how u guys feel...
im so damn distressed right now, my uai was horrible
it feels like all that hard work has gone to waste, all those years...
my life has run out of options now, i seriously dont know what to do...
i missed out on com law by 2 uai points, i got 99 flat, and now i have to settle for commerce, im REALLY PISSED at life.

but, chin up yo, we will get through this together..

Unike

HSC
yea...i know wat you mean... i guess in the end we have to turn to god and ask him and why and where to now? I mean, i got 97, I'm so fucken annoyed i i didnt get that bloody98. but you gotta keep your head up and soldier on...me personally, I'll repeat year 12 and make sure that one uai is mine. only then will life be complete. guys, keep your head up, then put it down, plough hard and youll get through!

topnotch

HSC
yo azndreamer and hiddenagenda I feel ur pain
When I found out i fkn got 99.05 I cried for like hours
Omg, I've destroyed my life! All those hours of study for nothing :(
And now I'll be stuck doing com not com law. i just can't believe it
I have nothing to live for
Life Sucks....

Unike

HSC
the pain is awful..i understand..but please dont be like "fuck this. im ending it. im gonan slit my wrists and die so the pain can end" DONT DO IT. plese. jus keep ur head up, then put it back down, and plough through. dont worry, i know comm isnt no comm/law, i konw how it feels....we all do. but u can do it. i believe with the strength of allah, nethin is possible. then mayb i can erase this shameful 97 from my familys name

azndreamer

HSC
its good to hear from people who i can relate to,
its good to know i am not alone in this world
im wondering at the moment, what if life isnt all about uais and results?
what if i could just have fun?

but then i remember, i didnt get into commerce law, o my god...why me...

Unike

HSC
haha guys its all comic relief. for the record i didnt get 97. its just to cheer u guys up, dont worry plenty of other fucken options

topnotch

HSC
yeah I was kinda hoping too that life wasn't all about the Uai, but then all my friends started calling me with uais of like 99.75 and shit and talking bout how cool comm law and unsw is gonna be and I fkn realised that everything in our lives depends on the Uai. and I fucked it bad. I guess I'll be seeing u around next year azndreamer. We can mourn the fking of our lives together.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
azndreamer said:
yeer i know how u guys feel...
im so damn distressed right now, my uai was horrible
it feels like all that hard work has gone to waste, all those years...
my life has run out of options now, i seriously dont know what to do...
i missed out on com law by 2 uai points, i got 99 flat, and now i have to settle for commerce, im REALLY PISSED at life.

but, chin up yo, we will get through this together..
FAIL!

Haha you must feel like shit!

100UAI FTMFW! Life is oh so good!

-Alex

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
remember guys:

*once youre in uni the UAI is pretty meaningless.

*transfers are pretty easy if youre doing a course that you actually enjoy.

*there are heaps of people each year that get great UAIs and then do shit at first year uni because they realise they dont even like their course and were probably forced into it by their parents.

*uni life is so much different to the HSC and it really is about how much you enjoy what youre doing and whether youre putting in the effort rather than just having a natural talent for writing bs essays, extending what should be a simple point out into 2 paragraphs and remembering formulae.

*out of all the mates from highschool who are doing engineering, the bloke who got the worst UAI has the highest GPA. a mate of mine who really is quite smart but has no motivation for uni is failing quite epically while the one who actually wants to be learning, despite doing shit in his HSC, is doing great now.

*UAI cutoffs are often complete bs. many mates made it into their course with sub-cutoff UAIs.

*experience is alot more important in getting a job than having a big number on your resume.

*you all probably have a good 30-40 years worth of employment ahead of you, spending an extra year at tafe is no big deal. you might have a bit of catching up to do but try and compare yourself to the many who have taken gap years, failed first year, dropped out of their course, transfered into a completely different course after realising its not for them etc. there really isnt any 'year group' feeling in uni that youre missing out on. once you make it into your course you really are on a level playing field with everyone else.

*the HSC+release of results was a very stressful time, but youll all soon start to feel how good it is to be out of school and be free. i dont mean just realise that you have a huge boring break, but realise that every aspect of life just gets better once youre out of school. it was only recently that i realised how mediocre my years at school were and i pity the kids walking down the streets still in their school uniforms.

*learning material that is actually relevent, having much less hours at uni/tafe compared to school and becoming an indepedant person with about 4 months worth of holidays each year is awesome.

*there are millions of starving babies in africa. you are not one of them.

edit: *many problems can be alleviated by telling your parents to bugger off. live life like its yours.

Last edited:

jacsjess

HSC
GUYS! your ridiculous. You need to let this sink in a bit.
Anything in the 90's is extraordinary! You should be so proud of yourselves. Why don't you just do the commerce course and transfer courses later or further your studies later. Don't repeat unless it's absolutely neccesary. Also you don't know what the cut off's will be for this year so just stay calm, be proud and know you deserve to celebrate! There is no harder a year than the HSC and we should be ecstatic that we've made it. SMILE! RELAX. BE PROUD!
Remember there are people in far worse situations than all of you. I know these marks are more important to some peopl than others but you need to reevaluate the 'shaming of the family' thing and know that you've done bloody brilliant and have enough to do almost anything else. You've been blessed with a good mind and an admirable sense of dedication and commitment but you shouldn't be being so hard on yourselves. Life is about so much more then a few numbers. Don't let a number define you. Live your life, do the best you can and have fun along the way or your going to leave it wishing you'd paid more attention to more important things. Don't be ashamed.
You are your own person and you have a brand new future. ALL of you.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Musk said:
now thats just pathetic
lol coming from someone who finished their HSC years ago who is spending their time insulting students who just receieved their results ^_^

And once again:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)