Pharmacy Cut off (1 Viewer)

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
Hey guys i got 96.00, and they say last years cut off was 95.15, but this year they are removing Pharmacy Rural which is generally a lower cut off ~93, what are the chances of me making it into pharmacy? :( will pharmacy cut off go up alot? at USYD btw. i checked their site they say by the broadway scheme their unofficial cut was 94.05 (for people who used broadway), and i havent applied directly under EAS, but my school automatically applied for me since i got to a PSFP school (disadvantagd school so im likely to get points there...although they say they send u letters, but i havent gotten anything...am i meant to?...i didnt exactly apply directly since my school did instead coz it was just that one code.) btw my STAT score = 159 so safe there

o.bi.sess

You feeling lucky, punk?
HSC
If you've applied for the EAS scheme and got your points, then you should be fine. EAS adds 5 points to your UAI, so technically, you would have 101. Apparently, EAS doesn't send you a letter telling you whether you're successful or not. You just have to apply through UAC and see if you get offered a place or not.

Besides, the UAI's don't change by that much each year, unless this year is all hell-bent on doing Pharmacy, which I doubt. Just apply for it during first round of offers and you'll see. You can always apply for another course during second round.

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
This is quoted from USYD website

"If you made an EAS application in 2007 and have at least one University of Sydney CSP course in your current UAC course preferences, you will be sent a letter by the University shortly before the release of the NSW UAI results in December. The letter will advise you of the University of Sydney's decision on your Broadway eligibility. Should you be advised that you are Broadway-approved, you will be able to use this information when finalising your UAC course preferences for the Main Round of offers."

but whats odd is that my school told me i didnt need to apply since im only putting in one code and thats PSFP school, so they wud automatically apply for me and every other student in my school as well, so in a way i didnt apply like a normal student would have...in which case im wondering do i still get a letter for eligibility? and its past my results anyway i didnt get anything from USYD + what is of a big discomfort is that Pharmacy Rural is taken off, so im thinking it puts a lot of pressure in terms of demand on B Pharmacy, raising the UAI, am i thinking right here?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)