a stupid question.... (1 Viewer)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
hey, i was just wonderin' what will happen if all our hsc papers were lost got burnt....like what would the BOS do- would the make us sit it again? :D

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
That's not a stupid question. I wouldn't really know. If they were 'all' burnt, then it's possible for a complete re-exam :p, or estimates. However, if only 50% of them were burnt then a possible UAI might still be obtained for everyone.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
That's not a stupid question. I wouldn't really know. If they were 'all' burnt, then it's possible for a complete re-exam :p, or estimates. However, if only 50% of them were burnt then a possible UAI might still be obtained for everyone.
well how can they have a complete re exam, i mean ppl would've burnt the english notes the day they finished. :rolleyes:

yeah, i just wanted to know, coz u gotta b really smart to come up with a solution to this problem i guess....i was thinking, maybe they might look at our skool certificate mark? :D

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
I'm inclined to think they might assign 'notional' marks based on results from past years... who really knows though. :confused:

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
well how can they have a complete re exam, i mean ppl would've burnt the english notes the day they finished. :rolleyes:

yeah, i just wanted to know, coz u gotta b really smart to come up with a solution to this problem i guess....i was thinking, maybe they might look at our skool certificate mark? :D
They might just employ a multiple choice system, then for all subjects! :p Who needs English notes anyway, it's just 1 essay for each Module on BoS. :D

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
And four prepared essays isn't hard to memorise, considerin' the resources available at BoS. Of course, I'm not suggestin' you hunt down all the papers, and ... :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)