Applications and UAI?? (1 Viewer)

duck.fluff

Usyd BVSc II
HSC
Not that this hasn't been overdone to crap, but I'm really struggling with what I should put down for applications in september.
Our school's career's adviser is never there and I haven't had an appointment or anything, so surprise surprise, I'm wondering how well you think I'm going to do.

Yes, I realise I'm doing crap subjects, but I'm doing well at them and my school's usually ranked 25thish (which should pop me up a little).

Biology - about 9/72
Ancient History - 8/22
Adv. English - 5/140ish
General Maths - 1/60
Agriculture - 5/70

If all was perfect and I was a study-nut genius I'd become a vet. But realisticly that's expensive, I'd have to move to Wagga and it'll take me like 8 years to do a bridging course and hopefully transfer. So it's probably off the cards.

I'd just really appreciate some guidance to how well you think I'm going to do so I can have a better guesstimate.

I honestly have no idea whether to expect 75 or 95 so be a gem and help me out.

white ferret

HSC
u need to put in ur marks too. i mean.. u can come first in gen maths, but b getting a mark of 80. and this applies to ur other subjects too.

duck.fluff

Usyd BVSc II
HSC
Okay - I thought marks would be a little less relevant because generally, our tests are harder than other schools. But lets say I'm averaging 90-95 in everything?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)