bored of studies members (1 Viewer)

Jo An Na

HSC
i was just wondering..
are the people who're active in bored of studies are all nerds?
because when i opened the uai n marks of hsc exams etc, they're all got the pretty damn good marks....
:read:

guess i'm the only person who's dumb here...:uhoh:

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Sport if a four letter word.

With two feasible anagrams:

Strop
Ports

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
They're are a lot here who wouldn't in anyway define themselves as nerds. Some just come to talk to other school kids. Others just want to do well, and need the help of others to get higher marks.

adnan91

HSC
Absolutezero said:
They're are a lot here who wouldn't in anyway define themselves as nerds. Some just come to talk to other school kids. Others just want to do well, and need the help of others to get higher marks.
^^nerd for sure :p

Peteage

HSC
Jo An Na said:
i was just wondering..
are the people who're active in bored of studies are all nerds?
because when i opened the uai n marks of hsc exams etc, they're all got the pretty damn good marks....
:read:

guess i'm the only person who's dumb here...:uhoh:
Perhaps only the ones who did well felt confident enough to share them with everyone over the internet.

4unitfreak

HSC
Perhaps only the ones who did well felt confident enough to share them with everyone over the internet.
I was confident enough to share my very mediocre trial HSC marks over the internet (including two fail marks) lol :)

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
EbonyTW said:
Sport if a four letter word.

With two feasible anagrams:

Strop
Ports
rofl

& yeah
bos isn't populated by 'nerds' as such
there are thousands of members - surely all of them wouldn't fit the nerd archetype.
basically at the mo we're all chatting because we're trying to fill in time waiting for the hsc results. doubt that's any different from what others not on bos are doing, except they're doing it via msn or something. but i can't be effed with downloading the new msn. so i'm here. woo

latinorulz

HSC
I think you're wrong. I think most people here care more about their HSC than others. Although alot really are just talk, and too many are attention seekers. But for the most part, this community always posts great results from the HSC. And that can only happen because a) it's only those who have great results that post them. or b) because most of the community actually gets great results. '

It doesn't have to be b), but I'd like to think it is, and I don't think I'm alone in hoping it's so.

HSC
latinorulz said:
I think you're wrong. I think most people here care more about their HSC than others. Although alot really are just talk, and too many are attention seekers. But for the most part, this community always posts great results from the HSC. And that can only happen because a) it's only those who have great results that post them. or b) because most of the community actually gets great results. '

It doesn't have to be b), but I'd like to think it is, and I don't think I'm alone in hoping it's so.
The ones who are quite active will have a tendency to get good marks, think Namu or sonyaleeisapixi.

dp624

HSC
babikakez said:
The ones who are quite active will have a tendency to get good marks, think Namu or sonyaleeisapixi.
yup thats true lol

HSC
babikakez said:
Active on the School related forums etc.

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
latinorulz said:

yeah, I totally agree. I definitely care about my hsc more than most and that's why Im here. I believe the majority of the active 08ers will get great results, as opposed to a mere few just posting their results or inflating their marks. While it can be argued that there are thousands of 08ers using BOS and not all of them are academically fantastic, I think we can discriminate - the majority who are active posters do really well, while the one-time posters, who tend to visit to get help for one assessment or to get a UAI estimate, don't do as well. And as the active community visits daily they're more likely to post their results, which correlate to their interest and dedication.

adnan91

HSC
The proof of study = fail:

study= no fail...(1)
no study = fail...(2)

(1)+(2) no study plus study = no fail plus fail
take out study of LHS and fail out of RHS so..

study( no + 1)=fail( no +1 )

divide by (no + 1) you get

study = fail

ps theres nothing wrong with being a nerd

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
adnan91 said:

study= no fail...(1)
no study = fail...(2)

study = fail

lol, you maths genius!

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
adnan91 said:

study= no fail...(1)
no study = fail...(2)

study = fail

that gave me a headache and all i read were the first two lines of the equation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)