waryap

HSC
hey guys, is it possible for me to get at least over 93uai for:

ext maths 1
ext eng 1
Modern History
Economics
Business studies

I'm probably dropping ext eng, not doing too well in it. However, I guess I'll see what happens. Thankfully they don't count yr 11 anymore!! hahaha

I had a little play around with SAM but i'm usually just using it for a morale increase. I'm bludging yr 11 so far :cold: and i know that's not good but I plan to buck up once yr 12 starts.

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
You can get 100UAI with any combination of any subjects.

Of course you can get 93 UAI as long as you work hard and get top ranks.

fayad158

Banned
HSC
UAI is a rank. u can get 100 Uai in any subject. the subjects you do are irrelevant and doing harder subjects does not mean u are going to get a higher uai if u do not do well at them. to get a high uai regardless of the subjects you are doing you will need a high rank and to do well in the final exam.

waryap

HSC
cool thanks for the info. However, say my school is in the top 100's and i'm in top 30's for most things and in a certain few i'm in the top 20's?

dp624

HSC
UAI is a rank. u can get 100 Uai in any subject. the subjects you do are irrelevant and doing harder subjects does not mean u are going to get a higher uai if u do not do well at them. to get a high uai regardless of the subjects you are doing you will need a high rank and to do well in the final exam.
no, you _cannot_ get 100 uai with any combinations of subjects
merely most

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
OP: if you rank well and do well in the HSC itself, then yeah, 93+ is achievable.

Jayy-StaRawr

HSC
i just have a quick question

im doing very well in school, one of the top students in my school but out of curiousity if my schools ranking is bad does that drag down my UAI? or my overall HSC Mark?

bell531

Member's Member 2008
HSC
N/A
i just have a quick question

im doing very well in school, one of the top students in my school but out of curiousity if my schools ranking is bad does that drag down my UAI? or my overall HSC Mark?

Thats not the right way to think about it - the top student at a top 10 school will likely get a higher mark than the top student at a school ranked 500, but that does not mean that top students at poorly ranked schools will have their UAI's "pulled down". The Board will just look at your marks differently, because you are, in theory, competing with an easier cohort of students.

JaySha_Apz

HSC
could you get a UAI for these subjects?

english (standard)
Ancient History
Business Studies
Legal Studies
Music

*fingers crossed...:confused:

jessicalysenko

HSC
could you get a UAI for these subjects?

english (standard)
Ancient History
Business Studies
Legal Studies
Music

*fingers crossed...:confused:
haha, of course you can get a UAI - it just depends if you do the work and how high you want it. if you want to get into med and you havnt been working, too late now... but if you want over 95 its so reachable if you buckle down and do the work for trials and HSC:)

hey, im going for 98 and my trials are next week... still seeing my boyf on fri night and having some kind of a life. just keep balanced, motivated and you'll gun it!

xx goodluck :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)