Matrix ATAR calculator...? (1 Viewer)

braz_55

HSC
I was wondering if anyone knows how reliable the Matrix ATAR calculator is? I've used it but occasionally it'll count ext english as two units and that's not possible right? I know maths ext 2 and 1 both count as two units but I'm not doing ext 2 english so ext 1 english would have to be 1 unit wouldn't it? O_O The ATAR I'm calculating looks pretty good compared to the actual marks as well so... Back to the main point; is matrix reliable? :cry:

braz_55

HSC
The best ATAR calculator by far is UAC. Only catch is, you have to wait a couple of months.
*Rolls eyes* REALLY??? I thought I implied 'estimation' but obviously not.

I'm crying because I care. Or because I thought the icon was cute and encapsulated my dramatic tendencies. Or because I'm retarded. Whichever you prefer.

Last edited:

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Hmm, english ext 1 should definitely only count as 1 unit.

Personally, i think the Matrix calculator oversestimates a little bit but it seems dodgy as well XD

Try using JUAI or SAM :)

braz_55

HSC
That's what I thought :)

Sam isn't working for me actually. Should I just google JUAI?

Captain A

HSC
N/A
*Rolls eyes* REALLY??? I thought I implied 'estimation' but obviously not.

I'm crying because I care. Or because I thought the icon was cute and encapsulated my dramatic tendencies. Or because I'm retarded. Whichever you prefer.
bahahahaha

braz_55

HSC
I'm not really sure what's happening with it. It won't let me enter any of my subjects O_O Its probably my complete lack of technological knowledge but I haven't been able to use it for a couple of weeks now.

Thank you I'll try it :)

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
SAM's down.

for JUAI, you have to create a user file, then you have to create a user and add subjects to that user before you can go get your estimates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)