so is any1 getin their exm scripts bck as well as their raw mrks/ (1 Viewer)

HSC
On the board of studies website there's a form you print off and fill out and send it in to them and they have to give you whatever you ask for under the freedom of information act.
oh yeah but even for our exam scripts? :O

kfnmpah

HSC
P.S. i actually used an article about how the board of studies tried to conceal raw marks of students, creating mucho controversy about the 'mystical scaling process' for my related text in conflicting perspectives ;) I hope the examiners liked it.

HSC
p.s. I actually used an article about how the board of studies tried to conceal raw marks of students, creating mucho controversy about the 'mystical scaling process' for my related text in conflicting perspectives ;) i hope the examiners liked it.
lmao!
+ 1

kfnmpah

HSC
oh yeah but even for our exam scripts? :O
Yep. They have to give it to you. Unless they destroyed it... which they might have cos of that thing we had to sign saying 'i give permission for this paper to be destroyed' but if they have a copy they have to gi ve it to you

HSC
Yep. They have to give it to you. Unless they destroyed it... which they might have cos of that thing we had to sign saying 'i give permission for this paper to be destroyed' but if they have a copy they have to gi ve it to you
hahahaha oops i didnt even read that. i cant find the form on the site, where abouts is it? sorry! haha.

saaraah11

HSC
What do you write on the form though? If I was to want my english exam script back would this be possible?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)