i know this has prob been asked a million times... (1 Viewer)

jaques

I'm just wondering for the creative subjects (eg bos thinks are dumber) like drama, snr science, dance etc what you have to get markwise not to get scaled down...i've heard it's around 90 - 100 but can anyone actually clarify that? or know of a site which will have marks you 'roughly' need to get in order to do well in the dumber subjects?

suz

HSC
If you are consistent in your study and have good ranks there is no reason why you shouldn't do well, but yeah fiddle around with SAM and see for yourself

acidicFury

All subjects 'scale down', the better subjects just not as much as other subjects.

However, a high band 5 to band 6 means you probably have a decent scaled mark for the subjects you listed above.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by jaques
I'm just wondering for the creative subjects ... snr science
That's a creative subject? I just thought it was year 11 physics/chem/bio rolled into an HSC subject?

acidicFury

Originally posted by KeypadSDM
That's a creative subject? I just thought it was year 11 physics/chem/bio rolled into an HSC subject?
I thought it was more junior science.

jaques

it's really insanely basic chem, physics and bio rolled together. not bad tho - fairly simple. thanx for the answers, i am the fattest newbie ever and i only just discovered this SAM business...so thx 4 the help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)