Biology scaling (1 Viewer)

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
I do biology and i top the grade in it. However there are a lot of below average people who do the subject and i was wondering if my assessment mark will get scaled down heaps because of this.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
If you are ranked first they will have no affect on you at all as long as you also achieve the highest exam mark.

santaslayer

HSC
it will affect him/her when she gets allocated a mark from the pool of marks his/her school gets in the exam........

friend came 1st in legal....got 93 for internal assesment mark only....
i came 2nd with a mere 91

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
it will affect him/her when she gets allocated a mark from the pool of marks his/her school gets in the exam.......
No, it won't.

Students who are ranked first in their school for a course gain 'moderating immunity' and are guaranteed the highest moderated assessment mark in their class.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Calculon
I do biology and i top the grade in it. However there are a lot of below average people who do the subject and i was wondering if my assessment mark will get scaled down heaps because of this.
as the others have said. if you get 100 as your exam mark, you will get 100 as your assessment. if you get 94 as your exam and still topped the class, you will get 94 as your assessment. regardless of if the rest of your class got 10s and 20s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)