If the 1st rank student goes bad, will that affect everyone ? (1 Viewer)

kietkiet

HSC
This stupid motherf**king accelerated kid snaked the first rank by getting his brother to do his assignments/projects for him ....

Now he's bragging about not studying for the exam and how he'll just repeat year 12 IPT ....
So will his performance drag everyone down ?

lolwot

HSC
Yes it will hurt you - but why didn't you beat him in the trials/half-yearlies thats like 50% of your assessment mark???

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder
make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better
do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster
raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

kietkiet

HSC
Yes it will hurt you - but why didn't you beat him in the trials/half-yearlies thats like 50% of your assessment mark???

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder
make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better
do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster
raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger
Our school's IPT trial was only worth 20 % T_T

And what makes it worse is that the 1st rank is very much homosexual. So any violent acts/threats will be considered a hate crime .... FML

KitchenSinky

HSC
Our school's IPT trial was only worth 20 % T_T

And what makes it worse is that the 1st rank is very much homosexual. So any violent acts/threats will be considered a hate crime .... FML
You should stab him, the faggot
wow such donger

raise them
such wow

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Depends how badly he goes. But if whoever gets first can get super duper good, then maybe not too much of an effect.

bangladesh

HSC
depends on how bad is bad... Just do your best.. Don't think about stuff that are out of your control man..

blinx96

HSC
guys, if I'm rank 1 for a subject, and i get an exam mark of 90, does that mean my assessment mark is also 90 and therefore my HSC mark will be 90 (assuming i got the highest exam mark)?

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
guys, if I'm rank 1 for a subject, and i get an exam mark of 90, does that mean my assessment mark is also 90 and therefore my HSC mark will be 90 (assuming i got the highest exam mark)?
Yes

Candidate

HSC
If YOU do really well in the externals it should not pull you down. If you get first, your external will become his internal, and everyone gets below that, so it wouldn't make much of a difference I suppose. Really, it depends on how well you do whether or not his mark will bring you down.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

If 90 is the top exam mark yes but if the top exam mark is higher then your mark will be higher as it will be average of your exam mark - 90 and the highest exam mark - either your 90 or some higher mark. It can't be lower than 90.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)