EAS Scheme Question (1 Viewer)

trapizi

╰(゜Д゜)╯
HSC
I immigrated to Australia 2 years ago and I found the UAC has EAS Scheme for disadvantage in English and finance. How many points will they add up for my entry rank if I'm qualified for those two ? Thanks heaps guys:)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
You won't know, just apply anyway and see how far it gets you. Sometimes they can be very generous.

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
You won't know, just apply anyway and see how far it gets you. Sometimes they can be very generous.
yeah pretty much this.

I think the max is like 5 or 10 but there are other schemes that offer more like UWS and ACU [very generous with bonus points]

houda

HSC
yeah pretty much this.

I think the max is like 5 or 10 but there are other schemes that offer more like UWS and ACU [very generous with bonus points]
do they still give you the bonus points if you're doing a B Arts

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
The amount of points depends on the uni. UTS is known to be very generous (usually 10 points) however other unis such as UNSW don't give out as many. You can't find out the specific amount though.

do they still give you the bonus points if you're doing a B Arts
You get points regardless of the course (bar medicine iirc).

such_such

HSC
I applied thru EAS - max is 5 iirc but it's not guaranteed,it just depends on whether there are spaces left in your desired course. But ye, most uni's are pretty generous just depends on what course. E.g. my friend applied for engineering/commerce at unsw but got commerce/science instead - same ATAR but different demand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)