If you do average in trials and well in HSC can you get a good atar. (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
So I am not as prepared for trials as i hoped i would be and I don't think I will do very well.

However i will have 2 months to prepare well for external which is possible.
How much will trials affect my atar?

HSC
So I am not as prepared for trials as i hoped i would be and I don't think I will do very well.

Seriously man...? How are we supposed to know... You're asking such a broad question, with minimal information about your marks or ranks or your school rank...

Forget about this shit and JUST STUDY.

astroman

HSC
depends on your weighting of trials, but trials are harder than HSC especially if your doing the CSSA paper.

obviouslyme

HSC
You shouldn't waste time thinking or asking this. HSC is about performing your very best at every moment. So get off boredofstudies and continue studying. If you don't go 'hard' now, you're not likely to go 'hard' in October.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

Stop thinking negative things-just trust your capacities, do your best and leave luck to do the rest.

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
You shouldn't waste time thinking or asking this. HSC is about performing your very best at every moment. So get off boredofstudies and continue studying. If you don't go 'hard' now, you're not likely to go 'hard' in October.
definitely the case, you will only do well if you put the effort in. Its now or never.
and stop procrastinating

sindyracanelli

HSC
Trials only weigh 20% of your HSC mark, whereas the HSC exams within itself weighs a lot more. So all in all it's important to do well in the trials but don't beat yourself up too much about it if you have been getting decent marks in 20% assessment tasks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)