What if I were to get 50% internals but 90% externals...? (1 Viewer)

MathsN00b

HSC
Let's say that I have one of the weakest marks in my school cohort, say around 50%. What would happen if I managed to get 90 in the HSC? Would that push up the marks for the whole cohort?

Yeah, I don't even know what I just said =_=

annihilator1

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yes, it will raise the cohort. Just continue to work hard after trials and the cohort should help each other out e.g. sharing notes, essays, etc.

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
Is there any disadvantage to sharing notes? I've made notes on every subject, should I put them all up on my cohort's facebook page?
Once all your internal assessments are over (which is generally after trials, since trials is usually the last internal assessment), it's to your (and the entire cohort's) advantage to help out the cohort.

MathsN00b

HSC
That's great then. :)

Btw, what would you consider my ATAR (estimate) to be if I actually got 50% internals and 90% externals? (school rank 320)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Is there any disadvantage to sharing notes? I've made notes on every subject, should I put them all up on my cohort's facebook page?
If your finished trials/assessments, then the only possible disadvantage is they could share them with other people in younger years etc.

But anything that pushes your cohort up helps.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
after trials there is absolutely no disadvantage I promise you. you're helping your cohort and more importantly, yourself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)