Anyone who requested their raw marks? (1 Viewer)

fghfvnfghvn

HSC
Anyone here who has gone through the HSC and requested their raw hsc exam mark? Would it be possible for you to post a picture or something of what they give you. Just interested in what it is. Thanks!:tongue:

Last edited:

leehuan

HSC
How can we access raw marks before they release the HSC results?

leehuan

HSC
Oh lol.

As far as I am aware, you have to 'buy' your raw marks report for the subject nonetheless though.

Depending on what my HSC results will look like, I may or may not buy them.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Oh lol.

As far as I am aware, you have to 'buy' your raw marks report for the subject nonetheless though.

Depending on what my HSC results will look like, I may or may not buy them.
I really want to and if I had the excess $$$ I'd totally just do it. I think the most tempting will be english tho

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
You can buy them once results are out.

When you buy them, you have a few options. First and foremost, you must get a results check. Then, you have the option of getting either a raw marks report, your exam paper, or both.

Results check is literally just them counting up your marks. Raw marks report and exam paper are pdfs.

Cost is something like ~$16 for results check, ~$5 for raw mark report and ~$30 for exam paper (depends on papers of course).

leehuan

HSC
You can buy them once results are out.

When you buy them, you have a few options. First and foremost, you must get a results check. Then, you have the option of getting either a raw marks report, your exam paper, or both.

Results check is literally just them counting up your marks. Raw marks report and exam paper are pdfs.

Cost is something like ~$16 for results check, ~$5 for raw mark report and ~$30 for exam paper (depends on papers of course).
This looks correct. Because I bought my exam paper for MX1 last year. Should've bought a raw marks report with it though.

fghfvnfghvn

HSC
Yea I'm just curious to see what it looks like. I'm sure someone has paid to get their raw marks, please post a pic or link the pdf or something <3

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah when i get back home ill post. Which will be about 11 lol

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
okay jokes. it was on my old comp from 2 years ago.

but pretty much, results check, they pretty much say whether or not there was an error. if u order marks/paper they give u table of the marks you got for each question, and they will send u a scanned copy of ur actual paper which u wrote.

fghfvnfghvn

HSC
okay jokes. it was on my old comp from 2 years ago.

but pretty much, results check, they pretty much say whether or not there was an error. if u order marks/paper they give u table of the marks you got for each question, and they will send u a scanned copy of ur actual paper which u wrote.
Does it show your assessment mark, raw exam mark and overall HSC mark? If anyone else has it, please feel free to post it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)