atar/ improving marks (1 Viewer)

coleworld_98

HSC
Hey guys :read:, i was just wondering how much marks are we supposed to be getting now to get an atar of 90? (some ppl say like 90% in all ur subjects is that true??) And is it possible/ is there enough time for me to improve from a 50% to a 90% before the hsc ?? (coz i got merked by trial$)
thank you xx

astroman

HSC
depends on your subjects. Getting 80s in 4u math, legend, getting 80s in Standard English, average.

coleworld_98

HSC
im getting about 50% in eng adv, chem, and pdh and 90% in math adv 70% math ext and hospo 70% so do u think its still possible or??
thankyou xo

astroman

HSC
im getting about 50% in eng adv, chem, and pdh and 90% in math adv 70% math ext and hospo 70% so do u think its still possible or??
thankyou xo
Yea, I don't see a reason why, you can improve greatly still. English advanced is from now on in, just rote learning essays, get them marked and assesed until they are getting good marks from the teachers then just commit them to memory. Chem, pdh and hospo are content heavy so its best to start reading summary notes and stuff. You can do it :D

coleworld_98

HSC
haha yaas i h8 english but thats true, yea chem and pdh are the death of me lool
thankyou youuu tho ! will do my best xx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)