ATAR Estimate and Scaling (1 Viewer)

thelostone

HSC
Hello everybody, the influx of ATAR estimated threads within the forum has influenced me to post my own thread. So my final overall school assessment marks for each of my subjects are the following and the ranks I know of:

SOR 2: 70.05/100 Rank: Unknown
Advanced Maths: 76.86/100 Rank: 2/3
Business: 87.8/100 Rank: 3/10
IPT: 88.54/100 Rank 3/6
English Advanced: 82 Rank: Unknown, but based on half yearly reports most people 's marks are within the 80s and are close together in terms of difference of marks

My school's 2015 rank is, 145.

With this in mind, what kind of ATAR am I looking at I am aiming for an 85 and considering I believe these marks don't reflect my abilities specifically SOR 2. I was thinking, a great performance in say SOR 2 or Math lets say 90% will that scale my overall HSC mark for those subjects greatly? In terms of SOR 2, I believe my cohort is performing extremely well I have been lagging behind in terms of marks but trials has made me aware how to do well in the subject, hence i am doing practice papers and re-reading my notes. So will a great performance, in my HSC for each of my subjects greatly increase the school assessment marks I have at the moment. Finally, in which subjects do I have a good chance of achieving a Band 6 and also consider Mathematics and SOR 2 as those two subjects have awesome cohorts. Thanks in advance for your answers peeps, good luck everything.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)