How to experience HSC marking? (1 Viewer)

mqixdjexx

HSC
N/A
I'm worried that I'll perform much worse in HSC exam than my expectations because my school marks easier than HSC. I've done past papers but just looking at the marking criteria doesn't encapsulate the cancer marking I will experience. What do?

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
There's nothing you can do to change the markers, mate. Just study hard and do your best --- you can only improve yourself not make the markers go easy :p

mqixdjexx

HSC
N/A
There's nothing you can do to change the markers, mate. Just study hard and do your best --- you can only improve yourself not make the markers go easy :p
I don't want to change the markers, just want to be aware of how the marking is, so I can have a better idea of where I currently stand.

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
I don't want to change the markers, just want to be aware of how the marking is, so I can have a better idea of where I currently stand.
Read the marking criteria and mark yourself as harsh as you can - if you're unsure about a mark, don't award it at all. That way you can only get higher than what you mark yourself, giving you a good lower estimate.

mqixdjexx

HSC
N/A
Read the marking criteria and mark yourself as harsh as you can - if you're unsure about a mark, don't award it at all. That way you can only get higher than what you mark yourself, giving you a good lower estimate.
Yea I've been doing that but I don't know how strict they are about things like, "logical progression", "coherent response" and whether they look for variables and relability accuracy validity etc for method of pracs even tho it doesnt say in the crtieriaa

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Get a tutor who is a HSC marker to mark your responses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)