Am i supposed to get more in the mail?? (1 Viewer)

Richy448

HSC
N/A
I graduated 2015 and am applying for overseas universities. When i finished HSC all i got from the board of studies in the mail was a single sheet that showed the bands i got for each subject and my atar.

When my brother finished his hsc in 2011 he got individual sheets that showed the mark he got for each of his subjects along with his relative band and the collective number of people who also picked each subject.

I was also wondering if i was supposed get these sheets as well which would help me for applying for overseas universities or if they stopped giving these out

janbroodryk

HSC
N/A
Yeah man, you can print out a free pdf from your students online account that shows all those things. Just click free PDF from Results Services in My Details. It took them like 5 mins to email it to my school email. Hope this helps!

Richy448

HSC
N/A
Yeah man, you can print out a free pdf from your students online account that shows all those things. Just click free PDF from Results Services in My Details. It took them like 5 mins to email it to my school email. Hope this helps!
:( my students online accounts expired since its been more than a year since i graduated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)