Where can I find tips and tricks for UMAT (1 Viewer)

McRafi9

HSC
Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew any good free websites that offered good advice and content for the UMAT.

If anyone knows any good tips or tricks for UMAT, I'm grateful. Such as the 3-2 rule, which I do not understand so well. (If someone knows and could explain, I' thankful).

Lastly, is MedEntry - the $395 package - worth it?

An answer to any of these is much appreciated. I'm also not sure if this belongs here as I could not find a sub forum for UMAT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew any good free websites that offered good advice and content for the UMAT.

If anyone knows any good tips or tricks for UMAT, I'm grateful. Such as the 3-2 rule, which I do not understand so well. (If someone knows and could explain, I' thankful).

Lastly, is MedEntry - the $395 package - worth it?

An answer to any of these is much appreciated. I'm also not sure if this belongs here as I could not find a sub forum for UMAT.

The 3-2 rule is basically that since there are only 2 of something, it cannot be in the middle, and must be the 2nd and 4th. Sometimes this doesn't work because these are the possible patterns:

But basically it means that the 3's are ALWAYS the endpoints, which can help solve the pattern.

McRafi9

HSC
The 3-2 rule is basically that since there are only 2 of something, it cannot be in the middle, and must be the 2nd and 4th. Sometimes this doesn't work because these are the possible patterns:

But basically it means that the 3's are ALWAYS the endpoints, which can help solve the pattern.

Thanks. Do you know any other tips/tricks or rules to use in the UMAT?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)