Advice? Atar + Exams (1 Viewer)

tequilah23

HSC
Am I still able to obtain an atar score of 70+ if i try hard... These are my subjeect results so far...

English Assess 1: 75%

Maths Assess 1: 55%

Legal Studies Assess 1: 80%

CAFS Assess 1: 67%

SOR Assess 1: 60%

I'm willing to try harder for my future exams.. It's currently half yearlies and I've just did my English exam, which I did the best I could in. Thoughts ??

chickencoop

HSC
Yes you are able to obtain an atar score over 70+. Work a little harder at it and it may top around 80+ too! Best of luck for the HSC!

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
School rank?
See http://bettereducation.com.au/SchoolRanking.aspx give us 2016,2015,2014 etc

Number of band 6s,5s etc in each subject from previous cohorts?
See Topscores.

Rank in subjects? Subject size? Cumulative Ranks?
Exact name of subject (i.e is English Advanced or Standard?)

Respective weightings?

Given HSC external makes 50% of your ATAR then it is definitely not too late to get an ATAR of 70+

tequilah23

HSC
just wanna put it out there that those were not the best marks I could've gotten. I slacked off a bit when it came to studying for them because i was still at that year 11 idgaf stage. Im not like super smart but I am hard working when it comes to something I want. Half yearlies have begun and i've sat my english exam which Im positive ive gotten at least 80%.Ive been studying at lot and putting effort into it. Im just stressing on my atar cause mums putting alot of pressure on me to do well. I want to get into uni to study Criminology. Cut off is 75. Hopefully I can manage to get there.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)