HSC
School Rank: between 105 ~115

Subject Ranks -

English (ADV) - 15/70
Economics - 4/14
Biology - 17/60
Extension 2 Maths - 4/9
Extension 1 Maths - 8/20

Keep in mind, this is after half yearly exams, and theres still around 60% of internals left for each of these subjects, in saying that, obviously it isn't going to be the most accurate thing, just want a rough est, thats all.
Hopefully, if I push it a little more, these ranks would be sufficient enough for for an atar well above 96. At the moment im hoping the school estimates my atar above 95.

If anyone doesn't mind, just a rough estimated ATAR plsss thanks. Just want to see what the forum thinks as opposed to my schools estimate.

Last edited:

boredsatan

HSC
School Rank: between 105 ~115

Subject Ranks -

English (ADV) - 15/70
Economics - 4/14
Biology - 17/60
Extension 2 Maths - 4/9
Extension 1 Maths - 8/20

Keep in mind, this is after half yearly exams, and theres still around 60% of internals left for each of these subjects, in saying that, obviously it isn't going to be the most accurate thing, just want a rough est, thats all.
Hopefully, if I push it a little more, these ranks would be sufficient enough for for an atar well above 96. At the moment im hoping the school estimates my atar above 95.

If anyone doesn't mind, just a rough estimated ATAR plsss thanks. Just want to see what the forum thinks as opposed to my schools estimate.

~82.50

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)