Industrial technology: Multimedia HSC Half Yearly HELP! (1 Viewer)

Student200001

HSC
N/A
To provide some context I'm a year 12 multimedia student and over the past couple months, I've been using BoS past papers and sample answers as a major resource as we haven't been supplied with a textbook or website or anything... Just a couple emails with links now and again.

In my recent test regarding multimedia the following question from 2013 multiple choice
(Q8) (What is the purpose of rendering 3D animations?)
Thus due to strenuous hours of study uitlising the sample answers I put down D (as it is the sample answer for Industrial technology mulitmedia 2013)
(D) To transform the animation into a format to be played back using other software

However, according to my teacher, the correct answer is:
(C) To apply a colour to the surface of the wire frame models

To be honest i feel cheated. Seeing as i did study and learn the content. None the less is the sample answer wrong?

Flop21

HSC
?

The question is literally from the 2013 past paper. Show your teacher the answer is actually D. I'm confused why you didn't ask straight away why it's wrong.

Student200001

HSC
N/A
Thing is i did. i showed him a hard copy of 2013 past paper and their answers side by side and said (teacher) blantely its wrong. Despite the entire class putting down D. Should I see the course coordinator?

Last edited:

Flop21

HSC
Thing is i did. i showed him a hard copy of 2013 past paper and their answers side by side and said (teacher) blantely its wrong. Despite the entire class putting down D. Should I see the course coordinator?
Your teacher sounds like an asshole.

I do remember that my teachers went through this specific question and it was one that was a bit iffy. I can't remember what was said, I remember they got a lot of the other question's answers changed (see how some have two possible answers, it's because teachers complained). I think I remember them reading a letter from the BOS why it was that answer... sucks I can't remember what was said.

Tbh C sounds more correct to me, as it's 3D animation. If it was any other animation I would put D. But that doesn't change the fact that the ACTUAL answer from the BOS is D. So yeah if you feel it would help I guess see the head teacher / course coordinator.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)