Cadetships 2018 (1 Viewer)

tloos

HSC
I am going into the field of accounting/business and expect to go to either; UTS, UWS or UNSW for accounting. I am behind the 8 ball in terms of cadetships, only recently becoming aware of these opportunities. A majority of the top organisations have closed 2018 applications, are there still firms that are offering cadetships? If so, can I have a list or some options?

Regards.

si2136

HSC
N/A
No one is going to do the research for you. If you can't even find out, how will u be bothered to even research the company you're going for?

But all I can say is, there are firms that still have their applications open.

tloos

HSC
Okay, I was not asking to be babied, I was just interested if anyone knew of possible openings. I am more than happy to sought out this myself and have so for the past day, coming up with a list of relevant firms that I am going to apply for, yet from what I have researched, a majority of the major firms have closed applications and I am concerned my chances for a cadetship may be diminished.
No one is going to do the research for you. If you can't even find out, how will u be bothered to even research the company you're going for?

But all I can say is, there are firms that still have their applications open.

aleenie

HSC
Hello! I know for sure that Mazars's applications close June 30th this year, and EY on June 16th. There are also the mid-tier firms such as Crofts, which is open till June 23rd. Best of luck!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)