This is kind of embarrassing to ask but... (1 Viewer)

swizel03

HSC
Hi Guys!

In Year 11 I used to do so well in school so I kind of let it get into my head.... Come Year 12 and I slacked in all my assignments and ended up with:

English Standard (26/108)
Maths 2u (22/48)
Maths Ex 1 (15/28)
SOR 1 (13/14)
Physics (4/20)
Business Studies (22/47)
IDT: Networking (2/7) (This is a course in TAFE but it still counts as 2 units towards my ATAR)

I know my future isn't looking good for a 90+ ATAR as only the trials and actual HSC exams are left but is it still possible to achieve a 90+ ATAR if I work my butt off. I know that I haven't studied much (if at all) but is it still possible to get it?
And also my school's rank is 186.

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
To be honest from these ranks it's not likely, but if you are truly determined to improve then it is possible with hard and efficient work because they aren't ranks that are so low that you can't move up a few places, but you will need to have drastic improvements in the trials and HSC exams. It is possible though I've seen people who put in the work after not doing so well initially, who did well overall in the end such as one of my friends who was not even top 20 out of like 35ish and he ended up getting a 91 in English advanced overall cause he got a 93 in the exam

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)