Is it all over? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Just did trials and im kinda worried got 55% in general maths 40% weighting rank: 26/52, 45% in pdhpe weighting 40%, 39% in ancient ranking 17/21, probably just passed for advanced english ranking 60/84, and 75% in legal studies, my ranks for that arent good either. All my ranks are in the near bottom half and my marks for internal range from 45%-75% usually in middle. Can i still get a 70 or even an 80 if i do really really well in hsc? I've nearly lost all hope so i need advice with the atar i'll get.

Last edited:

Heyunit

HSC
Nah mate, just study harder and maybe consider Tafe or apprenticeship.

HSC
Depends on your school ranking and how well your cohort does as a whole. If you and everyone does well, you can get moderated to a higher mark

HSC
Depends on your school ranking and how well your cohort does as a whole. If you and everyone does well, you can get moderated to a higher mark

Snowflek

HSC
Stop posting the same thing all over and over again with different titles and get back to studying. I'm quite demoralised about my trial marks aswell but i know i cant just dwell over them and expect something to happen. Just use those trial mark as a guide to see your weakness and improve on them. Just keep studying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)